Continual education of the professional, creative and entrepreneurial individuals in the electrical engineering and new technologies that will work successfully and promote new jobs and new opportunities.
Our strategic devotion is to develop further ourselves as leading educational and research institution in the Republic of Macedonia in the field of electrical engineering and new technologies.
Providing permanent continual technological innovation, quality and creativity in the student’s curricula, we accomplish continual education of professional, creative and entrepreneurial individuals, that will work successfully in their professional orientation and that will create a new job, affirm new opportunities and discover new horizons. Our educational mission we perform with undergraduate and postgraduate studies, with developing the intensive communication with students, University and the same institutions worldwide, as well as in “business” and industry. Achieving the permanent success in the scientific research on national and international level, our research mission is accomplished with doctoral thesis and with number international joint scientific projects.
Enabling the conditions for transfer of the knowledge and technology we provide a respectable support to our technological and economical sustainable development of our industry.
Our vision is belongings to a family of the most prestigious European institutions in the field of the electrical engineering and new technologies, as well as, providing a support to our country and our industry in term of its’ international competitiveness and transfer of knowledge and technology.
1. Completion of the student’s curricula according to the ECTS and providing continual education.
2. Strengthening and encouraging the attractiveness of professional and scientific degrees promoting the new career and business opportunities.
3. Strategy for our development towards EU community and quality of performance in accordance with EU standards.
4. Fostering and improving the possibility to meet the educational requirements for individuals of all professional and age categories.
5. Stimulating the efficient transfer of knowledge and expertise from academia to industry and involvement in overall social development of Republic of Macedonia.
6. Creation of “science villages” achieving a larger interface between our huge research potential for creativity and innovative business.