|Business Analyst Intern|
We are looking for an energetic, knowledge hungry, eager to learn Business Analyst Intern who would perform various types of research, analysis and delivery support activities for client projects as well as internal research. The role will require analytical thinking, attention to detail and eagerness to learn. Ability to perform market research, data gathering, benchmarking, analysis and concise presentation of outputs is also a requirement for the role.
● Perform research activities by gathering intelligence and data on particular market, industry, product, country parameters, technology development and different other data inputs required for client related delivery and/or preparation of internal studies and industry insight papers.
● Analysis of data by using known methods such as benchmarking, comparative analysis, SWOT/PESTLE etc.
● Participate in project delivery as part of the team
● Recommend solutions based on in-depth analysis and structure clear compelling arguments to support the analysis outcomes.
● Support client presentations and defend data sources, analytical techniques and conclusions.
● Support development of consultancy proposals through providing inputs
● Contribute to the production of business collateral including white papers and client presentations.
● Be able to manage time effectively and demonstrate high personal standards and attention to detail.
Successful candidate should have:
● Economics, Finance or technical graduate or final year student with good communications skills.
● High level of analytical thinking, be able to understand, document and explain all levels – from conceptual solutions to detailed data flows.
● Ability to apply proactive creative thinking, and to derive solutions independent of direct supervision.
● Knowledge and/or previous internship experience in management consulting or telecom industry is not essential but preferred.
● Knowledge and/or previous internship experience in performing market research and analysis
● Comfortable presenting ideas and solutions to clients or internally.
● Knowledge of MS Office tools is essential
● Willingness to learn and develop, expanding skill set to include project management and/or telecom technical skills.
Excellent opportunity to learn from subject matter experts and work with international clients. Please send a CV detailing relevant experience including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. Those with appropriate experience will be contacted.