Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world’s largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
The candidate will join our Technology Enabled Services business unit (TES) in Skopje, a DevOps and Digital-Services lab, focusing in providing innovative solutions to our customers leveraging on open-source frameworks and solutions. The position is related to delivering services to our customers; either remotely or at customers’ premises.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch TES BU is searching for a Solutions Engineer who is interested in building and maintaining good relationships with customers while delivering services of Stonebranch’s product portfolio.
The position is best suited for a professional interested in automation and systems integration field, who understands the solutions from end-to-end as well as low-level perspective and being an organic team member of an agile team.
What you will be doing:
- As a Solutions Engineer you will deliver services related to Stonebranch’s product portfolio to our customer in post-sales projects, remotely or at customer premises
- You will deliver services related to product installation, configuration and data transition
- You will provide consultancy and training related to Stonebranch’s products or specific product implementations and deployments
- You will support Pre-sales activities in Proof of Concepts or other phases by bringing in product and project/service expertise
- You will build and maintain good relationships with Customers
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- 0 – 3 years of related experience
- Very good understanding of IT infrastructure and operating systems like UNIX/Linux, Windows Server
- Technical understanding/background in Cloud applications, infrastructure and virtualization; ideally experience with platforms like AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
- Programming & scripting languages like shell scripting, SQL
- Customer oriented service attitude
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong command of English, both written and verbal required to be considered
- Willingness to travel
- Relevant Bachelor’s or comparable degree
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about Web application containers like Tomcat
- OpenShift in cloud platforms
- Knowledge about workload automation systems
- Programming languages like Python
- Experience with mainframe systems (zOS)
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Great company culture
- Regular social events
- Work in a young, motivated, experienced, and international team of top performers
- Continuous professional development and development
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.