SOFTWARE & DEVOPS ENGINEERS (Remote/Lithuania)
Our client is a Lithuania-based IT services consultancy with over 14 years of experience in the field, and whose core offerings include custom development solutions, devops services and dedicated client support. They are interested in recruiting two [1 x .NET, 1 x DevOps] engineers who will work remotely from their home country. The candidates will primarily work on developing and maintaining web-based products in the retail industry, as well as secure, automate, streamline operations and processes, and troubleshoot issues within multiple environments.
– Good communication skills in English
– An analytical, rational & methodical mindset
– Ability to work & learn independently and meet deadlines
– .NET Engineer -> C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, RESTful APIs, MSSQL
– DevOps Engineer -> Cloud, Web Services, DNS, Scripting, MySQL
Interested candidates should kindly submit their CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org setting “Software Engineer (LT)” as the e-mail subject.
Deadline: 23.04.2021 @ 23.59 EET