We have a fantastic opportunity for a SYSTEM ENGINEER to join our growing team in the Payment Department in Macedonia and work in a multinational team of experts who are not only create solutions for local clients, but also for clients from the SEE region and the EU
Why is the job exciting?
If you have experience in designing, implementing and maintaining of IT systems and would like to develop your skills and knowledge in that area, this could be a job for you!
As a System Engineer you will be:
- Planing, designing, developing and implementing complex system solutions;
- Installataling and improving of system solutions
- Establishing of system environment by configuring and optimizing the system in line with system standards and client’s requirements.
- Investigate, analyze and fix reported issues
- Planning and designing for changes under change management procedures, foreseeing risks and mitigating them
- Work closely with all team members to interpret and evolve requirements into product features;
- Plan, organize and prioritize personal workload;
Education: Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other IT related areas
Experience in following areas will be an advantage:
- Linux System Administration and management
- Virtual environment installation, administration and management
- Network infrastructure and configuration
- Basic knowledge of MySQL
Language: Macedonian and English – Intermediate level allowing fluent communication, understanding complex technical statements and documents associated with duties
What we offer:
- Full-time employment in a stable company
- Since we value health you’ll have private medical insurance
- We know is important for you to expand your knowledge and to keep up with market trends in your field, so we have a variety of trainings (internal and external) you can attend – we support the training costs for you
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people in an international environment
- When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
- All applicant need to send their CVs only on the e –mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , in „Subject“ indication : Junior System Engineer